Sunday 2 August 2015

Breastfeeding Awareness Month

August is Breastfeeding Awareness Month. I did not know about this but I was inspired to make my first two articles with BlastingNews related to breastfeeding. It was probably my subconscious' way of telling me to be a part of this momentous event. Click this link here to read my article in BlastingNews.

In our country where I originally came from (Philippines), moms celebrated this event with a bang! Over 300 breastfeeding moms gathered together and breastfed their babies or toddlers at the same time! I was unable to attend (unfortunately) but the event seemed liberating!

I am happy for my fellow breastfeeding moms in the Philippines because they experienced seeing a community of moms whom they share the same endeavors with. 




OT:
I have other articles published in BlastingNews. Click here and here to view and have a read!

No comments:

Post a Comment