Monday 10 August 2015

Baby Product Review: Johnson's Top to Toe Wash


Johnson's Top to Toe
Johnson's Top-to-Toe Wash

 
Johnson baby products have been around for years and it is easy to understand why. They make high quality baby products that are really gentle to our little one’s skin. I can remember that when my brother was little, we were using Johnson’s baby products for his daily hygiene. Now that I have a baby of my own, I made the same decision and use the same items for my son.


For his bath time, we normally use the Johnson’s shampoo and shower gel. But being a budget conscious mom that I am, I saw that the Johnson's 500ml Baby Top-to-Toe Wash went on sale so I gave it a try. It was only 1.99€ when I bought it, and the regular price for the 500ml bottle is 3.49€. I thought that if my son will not have any reactions to this product, it is convenient especially when we are traveling.


On our first wash, I noticed the same gentle scent that comes with every Johnson’s bath time products. It smells really nice and the no more tears formula is also an added bonus. The product did not lather as much as the usual shower gel but I didn’t mind. It cleansed my little one’s delicate skin and did not dry it. 


Probably the only comment I have with the product is that I wouldn’t use it long-term as a shampoo replacement. My husband and I noticed that after rinsing off my son’s hair, it doesn’t feel as soft as it usually did if we used the normal Johnson’s baby shampoo. 

Probably they needed to make the formula a bit gentler since it is a 2-in-1 kind of product.

I will still buy this product especially if it goes on sale again and is very handy for traveling since I only need to pack one bottle for my son’s bath. But for the long-term, I will not use it and stick to the regular Johnson’s baby shampoo so my son’s hair will continue to feel nice and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment